2.23.2015

The "To Knit" List : Cabinfour's shawls and socks

I have too many projects and project idea swatches on my needles these days but it doesn't stop me from pining for those patterns that I wish I could make time for. So I've decided to start a "To Knit" thread here on Lakeside Needleworks in order to share the patterns that inspire me and push me to knit just a little faster in hopes that I will find the time.

First up is the plethora of amazing shawl and sock patterns from Cabinfour!
I am in love with all of these patterns. They somehow manage to be both rustic and delicate at the same time. The Farmhouse shawl is absolutely my favorite...perhaps when my Hayward sweater is complete...

Clockwise from upper left:

Farmhouse: Knit in worsted weight with Brooklyn Tweed's Shelter in Fossil and Woodsmoke.

Camping: Knit in sport weight with De Rerum Natura's Ulysse.

Wapiti: Knit in fingering weight with Lakes Yarn and Fiber's Single Fingering.

Irish Oats: Knit in sport weight with Quince and Co's Chickadee.


1 comment:

  1. oh wow, Farmhouse looks absolutely beautiful! I can see what you mean by the patterns having both a rustic and a delicate quality~

    ReplyDelete